The Chianti Classico area is one of ancient winemaking traditions, with references dating back to the Etruscan era. The name “Clante”, in fact, is said to derive from a large local Etruscan family: it is in itself a tribute to our forefathers. An IGT (protected geographical indication) wine produced entirely from Montecchio vines with a hint of history about it.
Balance and elegance, together with aromatic finesse and sophisticated flavor, are the main characteristics of this wine.
The color is a brilliant ruby red, while the wine delivers a crescendo of sensations on the mouth and nose.
The wine has a mellow, majestic flavor which is savory but not overbearing. Perfectly balanced. Endless finish.
- Toscana I.G.T.
- Produced bottles
- 80% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Sangiovese
- Cultivation method
- Spurred cordon
- Fermentation and maceration in steel tanks at 28 °C; medium extraction; malolactic in steel; aged for 18 months in French oak barriques.
- Bottle refining
- About 12 months
- Intense, brilliant ruby red
- Aging ability
- 12-14 years
- Service temperature
- Bottle Size
- 0,75 L
- In bottle from
- October 2022
- In trade from
- September 2023
- Complex notes of grapefruit and bitter chocolate
- Excellent structure with very well-balanced tannins
- Ideal with mature pecorino cheeses, Tuscan cured meats and red meat