Chianti Classico 2018
Chianti Classico area is one of Tuscany´s most renowned territories, universally appreciated for its culture and art, not to mention the beauty of its landscapes and the century-old enogastronomic traditions.
The very heart of the Chianti Classico area is where the homonymous wine is produced with Chianti Sangiovese grapes.
The secret of the terroir lies in the perfect balance of microclimate and soil, high day and night temperature differences and stony ground, which are conditions that allow producing truly matchless grapes and wines.
- Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita
- 90% Sangiovese, 10% Merlot
- Cultivation method
- Spurred cordon
- 12 months in 25 hl wooden vats
- Deep ruby red
- Good structure and balance; smooth and harmonious tannins
- Fruity, with persistent scents of violet
- Ideale con carni rosse, arrosti e formaggi stagionati; Raccomandato come accompagnamento a salumi toscani, maiale e classica bistecca "Fiorentina".
- 350/400 metres above sea level
- Aging ability
- 6-8 years
- Service temperature
- Bottle Size
- 0,75 L