Chianti Classico PRĪMUM 2017
Chianti Classico is one of the most famous regions in Tuscany, universally appreciated for its culture, art, beautiful landscape and centuries-old food traditions.
In the heart of Chianti Classico, the wine of the same name is produced from Sangiovese del Chianti grapes.
The secret of the terroir is the perfect combination of the microclimate and the soil, the significant changes in temperature between day and night and the stony ground – conditions which make it possible to grow the grapes needed to produce truly unique wines.
We use only the best grapes for our “Prīmum” line.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Mainly Sangiovese with complementary grapes in accordance with regulations
- Esposizione ed altimetria
- 300/350 meters above sea level
- Forma di allevamento
- Spurred cordon
- Maturazione o invecchiamento
- Approx. 14 months in 25 hl wooden barrels
- Colore vino
- Ruby red with hints of violet.
- Palato vino
- Good structure with powerful freshness and a long finish; soft, silky tannins.
- Profumo vino
- Noticeable citrus, floral flavors with hints of violet.
- Ideal with soups, pasta with meat sauces, cured meats, semi-mature cheeses and poultry.
- Grado alcolico
- Bottiglie prodotte
- Capacità di invecchiamento
- 6-8 years
- 0,75 L
- In bottiglia da
- February 2019
- In commercio da
- First half of 2020