This wine is entirely vinified and aged in terracotta amphoras made by hand in the old Montecchio furnace.
An expected flavor forged from thousands of years of traditions, completely reinvented in our winery.
- Toscana I.G.T
- Produced bottles
- Sangiovese 100%
- Cultivation method
- Spurred cordon
- In small terracotta jars of between 170 to 185 liters for at least 12 months
- Intense purple-red
- Aging ability
- Over 15 years
- Service temperature
- Spontaneous fermentation in natural terracotta jars of 19 ql.
- Two weeks, punched down by hand every day
- Bottle Size
- 0,75 L
- In bottle from
- July 2017
- In trade from
- End of 2018
- Intense broom flower notes and distinctive clay aroma
- Rich and well-structured with lively, youthful tannins
- Ideal with roasted game or the classic “Fiorentina” steak. Recommended with very mature cheeses.