IGT Supertuscans Merlot and Sangiovese grapes in purity
A special pack with out two IGT iwth Merlot and Sangiovese grapes in purity
4 bottles of La Papessa, one of the oldest farm complexes, in the heart of the estate, is cited in many historical sources dating back to the late 1500s. It is thought to have been named after an influential countrywoman who lived there, with the wine a fitting tribute: powerful, elegant and with exceptional consistency.
2 bottles of Priscus, a wine entirely vinified and aged in terracotta amphoras made by hand in the old Montecchio furnace.An expected flavor forged from thousands of years of traditions, completely reinvented in our winery.
- Toscana I.G.T.
- 100% Merlot
- Cultivation method
- Spurred cordon
- 15-20 days of fermentation with the skins at a temperature of 28-30 °C with numerous delestage; followed by malolactic fermentation in French oak barriques for 12 months
- Intense, brilliant ruby red
- Excellent structure and balance, soft, harmonious tannins
- Fruity with persistent notes of blackberry and plum, supplemented by hints of spice
- Ideal with mature cheeses, Tuscan cured meats and red meat
- Produced bottles
- Aging ability
- 12-14 years
- Service temperature
- Bottle Size
- 0,75 L
- In bottle from
- End of 2017
- In trade from
- Early 2019